There are moments in everyone's life when the soul most intensely desires the company of his/her most beloved soul.And that beloved soul can be none other than God. Can this beloved person be your spouse, your beloved son or daughter or your beloved friend or a pet? No, never. They can fulfill your physical or mental needs, but your spiritual or soulful needs can be fulfilled only by God. This is the truth, the ultimate truth, that the Universe tries to teach us at every step of our life. Some people realize it in the early part of their life, some realize in the middle part of their life, some realize in the later part and there are others who never realize it. To them, Universe will give another chance of life and the process goes on and on.

   •••••
Sunrise in the heart

  When we begin spiritual practice, we are shown two things: one, the enormous grace of God and second, the darkest sins we have performed. It is a roller-coaster every spiritual seeker must ride. This is nothing but the dark night of the soul - the most radient hope followed by the most gloomy despair coupled with the anticipation of the future outcome and fear of death.

   •••••

  The ultimate culmination of grace is reflected in service. If you can serve and please a Godly man, rest assured that the grace of God is flowing through you, if not, something is seriuosly wrong.

   •••••

  Tears, tears and tears. If you have no tears, this is not your alley. There are tears because you can't see Him, tears because He hasn't met you. And again, there will be tears because you have seen Him and He has accepted you!

   •••••

  "O God, pick me up and hold me tight to your breast. Oh sorry, that is too much of asking... At least hold my both hands. If you think I am not eligible even for that, at least hold my finger. If a sinner can't have that much priviledge also in your constitution, at least grant me to hold the flying end of your garment. No? Then please cast your shadow on me as you walk by. That will be more than enough to dissolve all my sins and I will be sanctified. O my Heavenly Father!"

   •••••

  The extent of unseen world is much bigger than the seen world. The magnitude of inexperienced realm is much vaster tha the experienced realm. Therefore, the only way is to surrender.

   •••••

  "My dear Father, I know when I remember you and chant your name, you fill my being. That is but obvious. But I want to see you coming in those moments when I don't remember you... That will be something extraordinary."

   •••••

  There is a huge difference between calling on God after remembering death and without remembering death. It is like drinking water when you are thirsty and when you are not thirsty.

   •••••

  Breath after breath, day after day, year after year, life after life; I implored to call upon Him and I realised that my calling was useless because my cry was unanswered.

   •••••

  Text

   •••••